Mahinda rejects TNA conditions
Posted in Local News
SLPP leader and Former President Mahinda Rajapaksa, yesterday, said that his party would not agree to any of the conditions laid down by the TNA.
Rajapaksa said so, addressing a political rally in Beliatta in support of the candidature of Gotabaya Rajapaksa.
He said the North had been developed by the UPFA government but the present administration was only trying to obtain the votes of the northern people without doing anything for them.
Gotabaya Rajapaksa, Chamal Rajapaksa, Wimal Weerawansa, Mahinda Amaraweera, Namal Rajapaksa and D.V. Chanaka were among the other speakers.
(Source: The Island – By Anura Balasuriya)
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023