Man killed in clash at Mt. Lavinia club
Posted in Local News
A 31-year old man has been killed during a brawl inside a night club in Mount Lavinia this morning (03) at around 4.45 am.
Police stated that a clash had taken place at a club in De Saram Road, Mount Lavinia.
The body is currently kept at the mortuary of the Colombo South Teaching Hospital in Kalubowila.
Further investigations are carried out by the Mount Lavinia Police.
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
Dear Prez Gota, please ensure the Police (yes even the corrupt police of our nation that needs a massive clean up after the rotten Yahapalanaya regime of yesterday) comes down hard on this type of violence as this kind of violence is exactly what kills our tourism earnings. I know this area personally and it is an area bustling with foreign tourists and no, they do not want to withdraw their hard earned and saved earnings to come to the “Indian Ocean Paradise called Sri Lanka” only to have bullets flying all over. The scumbags guilty here must be treated no different to LTTE terrorists in my view.