Pujith & Hemasiri further remanded
Posted in Local News
Former Secretary to the Ministry of Defence Hemasiri Fernando and Inspector General of Police Pujith Jayasundara, who was sent on mandatory leave, have been further remanded until the 05th of February.
The Colombo Additional Magistrate delivered the order when the two defendants were produced before the court today (03).
The duo was arrested for allegedly committing a criminal offense by failing to prevent the coordinated terror bombings on Easter Sunday this year, even after receiving forewarnings on the attacks.
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
This Two officers hopufully release on bail if court permitted. They suffered already.
The suffering of these two officers is not their criteria.
They did their job properly and sought advice from their Minister; the decision to act is not 100% administrative but required political leadership.
But the former King ignored them and went shopping in Singapore for his darling son’s wedding.
Now, the former King is enjoying life in palatial residence in Paget Road, thanks to the amude-wearing taxpayer. He was saying a few days ago that no citizen appreciates the rubbish which he did for 4 1/2 years.
He is also sucking up to the Kurahan Satakaya clan hoping they will forgive his cut-throatiness.
One was the Chief Constable of Police. The other guy was the Defense Secretary. With all the information in hand allowed the Easter massacre to take place. They should be hanged. Hemasiri Fernando can say he provided all the info to Hon. Prez. If the Prez is doing nothing he should have gone public and inform all the media. Either they were under someones pay roll, stupid or spineless chicken.