Man waiting in fuel queue in Borella dies
A 60-year-old man waiting in a queue to buy fuel at Tickle Road in Borella had died, police said.
They said the victim was a resident of Angoda.
According to the statistics, around 11 deaths related to fuel queues have been reported in several parts of Sri Lanka as of now.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023
- Person arrested over shooting of elephant “Sita” granted bail September 30, 2023
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023