Mano, Rishad to vote against no-confidence motion
Posted in Local News
All Ceylon Makkal Congress (ACMC) led by Minister Rishad Bathiudeen and Tamil Progressive Alliance (TPA) led by Minister Mano Ganeshan have decided to vote against the no-confidence motion on Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe.
Last evening(3), Working Committee of TPA has decided to vote against the No-Confidence Motion and our six MPs will vote to defeat the motion, TPA Leader Mano Ganeshan said.
Meanwhile, Minister Rishad Bathiudeen and his five MPs have decided to vote against the motion and to extend their support to Prime Minister Wickremesinghe.
(Source: Daily Mirror)
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023