Milk powder prices increased
The prices of powdered milk have been increased according to the new milk food price formula, Minister of Industry and Commerce Rishad Bathiudeen said.
The Cabinet of the Ministers on Tuesday approved a new pricing formula on imported milk powder.
Accordingly the price of a 1kg packet of milk powder has been increased by Rs 60 while the price of a 400g packet has been increased by Rs 25.
Following the revision the new price of a 400g packet is 370 rupees.
Accordingly, 1kg milk powder packets will be sold at 920 rupees in the market.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Permission not given to Chinese ship to dock, India’s concerns important: Sabry September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka squad named for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 September 26, 2023
- S&P raises Sri Lanka local currency ratings to ‘CCC+/C’, says outlook stable September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023