Mobile application to be introduced to obtain information on fuel reserves and upcoming fuel stocks
The Information and Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka (ICTA) says that a new mobile application will be introduced to obtain information on filling stations with fuel stocks.
Chairman Jayantha de Silva said that information of filling stations all over the island can be obtained through the mobile application.
The app will also show the filling stations where fuel is scheduled to arrive during the day.
Jayantha de Silva said under the QR code system, motorists can obtain fuel from any filling station located in the area of residence.
In addition, he said a new system will be introduced to obtain fuel for when travelling outstation through filling stations across the island.
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023