Mohammed Muzammil arrested by FCID
Posted in Local News
National Freedom Front (NFF) Spokesman and Colombo Organiser Mohammed Muzammil was arrested by the Financial Crime Investigation Division (FCID) today on charges of misusing vehicles belonging to the government.
Mohammed Muzammil was arrested as he arrived at the FCID to give a statement, the police said.
He is to be produced before the Fort Magistrate today.
NFF leader Wimal Weerawansa is currently abroad on a visit to Japan.
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka to process online applications for passports from June 15 June 7, 2023
- Sooriyawewa Pradeshiya Sabha secretary arrested for soliciting Rs.50,000 bribe June 7, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya and Bruno Divakara further remanded June 7, 2023
- MP Gajendrakumar Ponnambalam arrested in Colombo June 7, 2023
- Yohani de Silva gets ‘Golden Visa’ from Dubai June 7, 2023
I am devastated. My squeaky voiced hero Mr Mohammed Muzzamil, who is the shadow of the National Hero, Mr Wimal Weerawansa, has been arrested on ridiculous charges.
Mr Muzzamil never ever held a position in any Government. How can he misuse Vehicles that he never ever had access to?
Mr Muzzamil has been consistent in support for Mr Weerawansa’s cause, even sticking out his neck at times, just to further the cause.
He is a hero; he is a patriot. He has never received a cent from the taxpayer for his invaluable contributions to the cause.
This stupid Yahapalanayists are going bonkers; how can you arrest an innocent soul such as Mr Muzzamil under the false pretence of pursuing justice? If the Yahapalana wants to arrest Muslims, go and arrest Hakeem and Eastern CM.
Mr Muzzamil, I will bring halal chicken biriyani to you in Welikada. Don’t worry brother; I think Trump has talked to the Sena-Singhe Government leaders.
he may have not held any ministerial post but he used the privileges given to his lemon puff hero Well he stuck out his neck too far and now may loose it, nothing happens without the will of the creator of this world so this too happened in the same way
poor kitten who accused the former general of trying to bribe him is in a safe place now with high security hope he will realize repent and amend himself in this holy month and be a better human being in the future,
by the the way he will not be alone he will be joined with his true lemon puff hero and much more cartoon characters very soon
so stop complaining and learn to be a good boy