National Medicines Regulatory Authority Bill passed
Posted in Local News
The National Medicine Regulatory Authority Bill which was tabled in Parliament on Tuesday has been passed with amendments in parliament.
Sixty eight parliamentarians voted in favour of the Bill while MP Ajith Perera voted against.
The Bill is expected to replace the Cosmetics, Devices and Drugs Act No. 27 of 1980 (CDDA).
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
who the hell is Ajith perera,he may has a share of 1 billion?