Yoshitha transferred to Navy Headquarters
Yoshitha Rajapaksa who was attached to former President Mahinda Rajapaksa’s security division has been transferred to Navy Headquarters with effect from March 9, the Navy said.
Navy spokesman Indika Silva said Lieutenant Yoshitha Rajapaksa was assigned to his father’s security detail from February 12 on a request he had made.
The Navy said his subsequent transfer was made on service requirements.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023
- Trains delayed on coastal line due to derailment near Kollupitiya September 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s revenue shortfall concerns IMF team – sources September 27, 2023
- Airman killed, another injured in explosion at Kandakuliya Air Force Training Camp September 26, 2023