Probes launched into corruption charges against Johnston, Rishad
Former Minister Johnston Fernando has submitted his assets declaration to the Bribery Commission, in connection with a complaint lodged against him before the anti-graft panel.
The ex-Minister of Internal Trade and Cooperatives reportedly appeared before the Commission to Investigate Allegations of Bribery or Corruption this morning and submitted the assets declaration.
Meanwhile a complaint has also been lodged against the Minister of Industry and Commerce, Rishad Bathiudeen, at the commission.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023