New cabinet to be sworn in tomorrow
Posted in Local News
Political sources confirm a new cabinet will be sworn in tomorrow.
When News 1st made inquiries, Minister Harin Fernando confirmed this to be true.
He said special attention was paid to this at yesterday’s (April 10) cabinet meeting.
Minister Fernando said it was decided at the meeting that things needed to change before new year celebrations, adding that a decision on how to work with remaining members of the Sri Lanka Freedom Party would also be taken.
He added the president had said a stable government will be established under a new cabinet prior to the new year.
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
Who will be the Prime Minister?
Same faces in different seats.
Do they think people are fools?
Seems like govt lives in 1940s.
Nimal Siripala de Silva will be Prime Minister.
The dinosaurs, both big and small, back in action with open mouths to eat national wealth.
PM got his post after a President Election.
Then PM appointed a bunch of idiots and formed an idiotic government.
Those idiots are controlling the entire idiotic country.
Whole SL is an idiot state including public govern by idiots.
This will never end.
Now Bond scam is no more in picture.
Film director (Ranil/MS) created this script to avoid bond issue and divert idiotic people’s mind into ‘no faith motion’ episode.
there is no point in having a stable government if the idiotic economic policies of the president is followed such as economic policies which has caused a estimated trillion rupees.to we the people by his avoidance of coal fueled electricity and his economic policy on solar power which can be established has the biggest fraud in our country’s history going into several millions of US $
Now how many times for the last 3 years a new cabinet has sworn in . You have another two years to beat the Guinness book of world records.