Nishantha informs PRECIFAC he is abroad
Former SriLankan Airlines Chairman Nishantha Wickramasinghe has informed that he was abroad and unable to give a statement to the Presidential Commission PRECIFAC this Friday.
The PRECIFAC said yesterday it was unable to hand over the notice summoning Mr. Wickramasinghe as he was not at his residence.
Wickramasinghe was expected to report to PRECIFAC (Presidential Commission of Inquiry to Investigate and Inquire into Serious Acts of Fraud, Corruption and Abuse of Power, State Resources and Privileges) at 9.00 a.m. on Friday in connection with a complaint regarding irregularities at the SriLankan Airlines Catering Service.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Keheliya Rambukwella further remanded until March 14, 2024 February 29, 2024
- Supreme Court invalidates Cabinet decision granting Paget road residence to Maithripala Sirisena February 29, 2024
- Nagananda Kodituwakku barred from practicing as Attorney-at-Law February 29, 2024
- Sri Lanka President highlights country’s Indian ocean security commitment at Pathfinder Conference February 29, 2024
- 36 persons injured in a bus accident in Monaragala February 29, 2024