No-confidence motion against Gammanpila to be debated on July 19 and 20
Posted in Local News
The Committee on Parliamentary Business has decided to take up the debate on the no-confidence motion against Minister Udaya Gammanpila on the 19th and 20th of July.
Meanwhile, the Business Committee chaired by Speaker Mahinda Yapa Abeywardane has decided to convene Parliament for four days starting from tomorrow till 9th July. the Secretary General of Parliament said.
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
Resign Mate, resign,
That’s the honorable way out with a future in politics.
If you resign the foundations will shake.