No crooks in my Cabinet – Sajith
Posted in Local News
Leader of Samagi Jana Balawegaya (SJB)Sajith Premadasa says that his future Cabinet will not have any person against whom there is evidence relating to corruption, fraud and wastage.
He made this statement while taking part in the inauguration of the SJB’s election manifesto ahead of the next month’s Poll, at the Party’s head office in Colombo yesterday (20).
Premadasa further opined that necessary law will be passed regarding publishing assets and liabilities of all politicians on the internet annually.
He added the necessary powers to monitor it will be provided to the Bribery Commission as well.
(Source: Ceylon Today – By Ruwantha Nithulgaspitiya)
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
So, Mr Modadasa,
You will not be in your own Cabinet as well?
If your Cabinet cannot have crooks, how come you can be in your cabinet?
Dear Citizens, Please call this Modadasa by his new name, Covid-20 !!!!!!