No legal issues to prevent non-vaccinated from entering public places
Posted in Local News
Minister of Health Keheliya Rambukwella says there are no legal obstacles to prevent individuals who are not fully vaccinated from entering public places.
Speaking in Parliament today, Minister Keheliya Rambukwella said he hopes to take necessary legal steps in this regard.
The Minister said the Attorney General also confirmed that there are no legal issues to enforce such a regulation in the country.
Minister Rambukwella said many developed countries have taken similar measures.
The Minister said accordingly individuals who are not fully vaccinated will not be allowed to enter public places after the enactment of the new law.
(Source: News Radio)
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka to process online applications for passports from June 15 June 7, 2023
- Sooriyawewa Pradeshiya Sabha secretary arrested for soliciting Rs.50,000 bribe June 7, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya and Bruno Divakara further remanded June 7, 2023
- MP Gajendrakumar Ponnambalam arrested in Colombo June 7, 2023
- Yohani de Silva gets ‘Golden Visa’ from Dubai June 7, 2023