Oil leak near the Orugodawatta flyover
Posted in Local News
A massive fuel leak from an underground oil pipe has been reported in the Orugodawatta area, the Ceylon Petroleum Storage Terminals Limited (CPSTL) confirmed.
CPC bowsers have been deployed to collect the discharged fuel.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023