One killed in Sri Pada fall
Posted in Local News
One person died and two were injured after they slipped and fell during the Sri Pada pilgrimage near Indikatupahana this morning, Police said.
They said there was one woman among the injured and they were admitted to the Maskeliya Hospital. The dead person was identified as an 82 year old resident of Ambalanthota.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023