Paid quarantine not mandatory for returnees to Sri Lanka – Namal
Posted in Local News
Minister of Sports Namal Rajapaksa says government quarantine centres will be provided to all Sri Lankans who are repatriated.
Publishing a twitter message Minister Namal Rajapaksa said that paid quarantine is not mandatory for returnees.
The Minister also stated that repatriation flights to bring down stranded Lankan expatriates will be increased by next week.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023