Parliament to debate PCoI report on Easter attacks next week
Posted in Local News
The report of the Presidential Commission of Inquiry into the Easter Sunday attack will be debated in Parliament on March 10.
This was decided during the meeting of the Committee on Parliamentary Business chaired by Speaker Mahinda Yapa Abeywardena, which was held today (04).
The Secretary General of Parliament said that the report will be taken up for debate from 11.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
That’s excellent news.
I am sure Siriya will chill it out in his luxurious Paget Rd residence while the debate is taking place.