Party leaders to decide on National Government proposal
Posted in Local News
A decision is expected to be reached on the proposal of forming a national government during a party leaders meeting scheduled to be held today.
Minister Lakshman Kiriella handed over the national government resolution to the parliament general secretary on the 1st of this month.
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023