Pay TV & Telecommunication service charges to be revised tonight (October 05)
The charges applicable on Telecommunication and Pay TV services in Sri Lanka have been revised again effective from today (October 05) with the introduction of the Social Security Contribution Levy (SSCL).
The companies announced that all prepaid and postpaid packages, including the Pay TV services, have been revised effective while adding the new tax rate, which is 2.5%.
The companies also announced that the new charges will be published on their respective official websites.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President appoints Deshabandu Tennakoon as acting IGP November 29, 2023
- Creditor nations likely to agree on Sri Lanka debt restructuring – report November 29, 2023
- Netherlands returns six looted colonial-era artefacts to Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs $100 billion to become net zero emitter by 2040, president says November 29, 2023
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023