Pension payments available on June 10
Posted in Local News
Pension payments will be available for collection on the 10th of June 2021, says Army Commander General Shavendra Silva.
Army Commander stated that the tri-forces, with the assistance of Grama Niladharis and Divisional Secretaries, are making necessary arrangements to provide transport facilities to pensioners to travel to respective banks.
Accordingly, the banks that make pension payments will remain open on that day, the Army Commander added.
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Bruno Divakara arrested May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023