Person cured from COVID-19, donated a PCR Machine to Sri Jayewardenepura General Hospital
A person who has recovered from COVID-19 has donated a PCR machine to Sri Jayewardenepura General Hospital.
Therefore, the number of PCR tests conducted by the Sri Jayawardenapura General Hospital will be increased.
Accordingly, 300 PCR tests are expected to be carried out per day, the director of the hospital Dr. Ratnasiri said.
The Sri Jayewardenepura General Hospital did not have a PCR test machine before and the PCR tests at that hospital were conducted through the Borella Medical Research Institute.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- IMF Team to conduct second review of Sri Lanka’s EFF program in March 2024 February 28, 2024
- Sri Lanka’s education ministry halts outdoor school activities due to heat February 28, 2024
- Santhan, released convict in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case, dies due to illness February 28, 2024
- Suspect wanted over Mahabage shooting killed in clash with STF February 28, 2024
- Ronnie de Mel passes away February 27, 2024