Person cured from COVID-19, donated a PCR Machine to Sri Jayewardenepura General Hospital
Posted in Local News
A person who has recovered from COVID-19 has donated a PCR machine to Sri Jayewardenepura General Hospital.
Therefore, the number of PCR tests conducted by the Sri Jayawardenapura General Hospital will be increased.
Accordingly, 300 PCR tests are expected to be carried out per day, the director of the hospital Dr. Ratnasiri said.
The Sri Jayewardenepura General Hospital did not have a PCR test machine before and the PCR tests at that hospital were conducted through the Borella Medical Research Institute.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023