Pharmacies to remain open during curfew
Posted in Local News
The Ministry of Health says pharmacies across the country have been granted approval to remain open despite the curfew in place owing to efforts to combat COVID-19.
The Ministry has given the relevant instructions to the Acting Inspector General of Police (IGP).
Accordingly, the patient’s diagnosis and prescription are allowed to be used as a curfew pass.
In addition, the Ministry of Health has requested the Acting IGP to grant permission for movement of pharmacy workers and vehicles transporting medicines while the curfew is in force.
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka to process online applications for passports from June 15 June 7, 2023
- Sooriyawewa Pradeshiya Sabha secretary arrested for soliciting Rs.50,000 bribe June 7, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya and Bruno Divakara further remanded June 7, 2023
- MP Gajendrakumar Ponnambalam arrested in Colombo June 7, 2023
- Yohani de Silva gets ‘Golden Visa’ from Dubai June 7, 2023