100 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Three (03) more persons tested positive for COVID-19, increasing the total number of cases to 100 in Sri Lanka, according to the Ministry of Health.
The number of Covid-19 positive patients as at 2.45 p.m. today is 100, the ministry said today (24).
All patients who were tested positive for the coronavirus are currently receiving treatment at the Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH) in Angoda.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Permission not given to Chinese ship to dock, India’s concerns important: Sabry September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka squad named for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 September 26, 2023
- S&P raises Sri Lanka local currency ratings to ‘CCC+/C’, says outlook stable September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023