PM leaves for Belgium to bring GSP Plus back
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe will leave for Brussels, Belgium tomorrow(16th Oct.) for high level discussions with EU to obtain the GSP Plus relief back to Sri Lanka.
He is scheduled to meet the high profile Belgium leaders including Premier Charles Michel and Prince Laurent. He will also discuss with the Presidents and the high ranking officials of the European Union and the European Council.
Minister Sagala Rathnayake, Secretary to the Prime Minister Saman Ekanayake, Additional Secretary Saman Athaudahetti, and the Special Assistant Sandra Perera will also join Prime Minister.
(Government News Portal)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023
- Two killed, two injured in shooting at Avissawella September 21, 2023
- Batticaloa Campus returned to Hizbullah September 20, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka to remain Captain for ICC World Cup 2023 September 20, 2023