Police officers to be recruited to Consumer Affairs Authority of Sri Lanka
A decision has been taken to recruit police officers for the special investigation unit of the Consumer Affairs Authority.
This was stated by the Minister of Trade, Commerce, and Food Security Nalin Fernando.
The Minister further stated that steps will be taken to provide complete security for the raids carried out by the officers of the Consumer Affairs Authority as well.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka issues its first digitized national birth certificate December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Defence Ministry refutes reports of ‘lavish spending’ for entertaining military heads December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka moving towards social revolution – Anura December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs US $ 1.4 trillion additional investment to realise SDGs by 2030: IPS study December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Sports Minister appoints new National Sports Council December 4, 2023