Police read out Court order at protest
Posted in Local News
Heavy traffic reported from the Parliament road due to a protest against summoning former President Mahinda Rajapaksa to the Bribery Commission.
Police read out a court order at a protest currently being carried out near the Parliament, issued by the Kaduwela Magistrate pronouncing that no protests should be held near the Parliament or its surrounding areas.
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023