Pradeep Gunawardena passes away from COVID-19
Posted in Local News
Pradeep Gunawardena, the Chairman of Laksala and Salu Sala who was infected COVID-19, has passed away this morning (May 17).
He had been receiving treatment for COVID-19 at the Kotalawala Defence University Hospital in Werahera.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023