Pregnant woman at Castle Hospital tests positive for COVID-19
Posted in Local News
A pregnant woman, who was being treated at the Castle Street Hospital for Women, Colombo, has tested positive for COVID-19, Government Medical Officers’ Association (GMOA) confirmed this morning.
The woman, who developed respiratory difficulties, has been admitted to the Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH). Dr. Haritha Aluthge of the GMOA said an investigation is underway to ascertain any possible link with Minuwangoda cluster.
(Source: Daily Mirror)
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023