President approves removal of Wijeyadasa Rajapakse
Posted in Local News
President Maithripala Sirisena has approved the removal of Wijeyadasa Rajapaksa from his ministerial portfolios as per the request made by the United National Party (UNP).
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
Eventually WR will be removed. Is WR going to be a backbenches like Ravi Karunanayake? Yet to be seen.
Ok, he has approved the removal.
But, who issues the letter of termination?
Believe no one has the courage to issue the letter of termination (or removal); fear of BBS flooding the streets tomorrow!
Wijedhasa R is not going to the backbench.
He will be the next common candidate at the presidential elections backed by rural Sinhala Buddhists and the BBS.