President orders impartial probe into Digana incidents
Posted in Local News
President Maithripala Sirisena had directed the police and security sector to hold an unbiased, independent investigation into incidents at Digana Kandy today.
President has also instructed government officials to start new special program me with all responsible parties to create peaceful situation in the area
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
why a probe abolish the 13th amendment which has caused 800 million US $ loss to our country has stated by Hon Kiriella
Will this be another Bond Commission where the report (containing 100% rubbish) is written in Paget Road?
why a impartial every probe is impartial