President prorogues parliament until November 16
Posted in Local News
President Maithripala Sirisena has prorogued Parliament today, Speaker’s office said.
The next Parliament session would be commenced on November 16.
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Bruno Divakara arrested May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
The horse trading begins.
Penthouse Ravi, where are you? A couple of billions await you.