President signs request for Arjuna Mahendran’s extradition
Posted in Local News
President Maithripala Sirisena today (6) signed documents related to the extradition of former Governor of the Central Bank Arjuna Mahendran from Singapore to Sri Lanka.
A report containing more than 21,000 pages prepared by the Attorney General has to be submitted to the relevant department in Singapore for the extradition.
The President scrutinized the related documents and placed his signature as the Minister of Defence.
Steps will be taken to transmit these documents to Singapore through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs soon.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
Dear Mr. Prez Sirisena, It too more than 3 years do this. Election fever catching up. Or you wanna heart Ranil (the guy you appointed as PM way back in 2015 January 10)? After all you too is a Royalist (Royal Polannaruwa).
Dear Hon Pallewatte Gamralage,
You have signed many similar documents earlier.
Can you remember, you signed a Gazette sacking your own Govt in Oct 2018?
You did, my dear Sir, and the Supreme Court said you were not doing your job, properly.
So dear Sir, what you can do is to shut up and enjoy the few remaning days before you move to the NATIONAL RUBBISH BIN.
Your friend, Ranasighe Premadas, is waiting for you, there.
He will not succeed for whether there was a bond scam or not is a big mathematical question if you request the 7 Sri Lankan mathematical Professors they will confirmed this. It cannot be Solved By PCOL or Auditor General or COPE and it would be a waste of public funds to have gone to them