Presidential poll results will be the same as Elpitiya PS poll’s – Mahinda
Posted in Local News
Opposition Leader Mahinda Rajapaksa says that the result of the Presidential Election 2019 will be the same as Elpitiya Pradeshiya Sabha election.
He made these remarks speaking to the media following a public meeting held at Dambadeniya area yesterday (11).
He also stated that the Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna (SLPP), as expected, had a 100 percent victory in the Elpitiya Pradeshiya Sabha election by securing the victory of all 17 Wards.
The former President thanked the people of Elpitiya Pradeshiya Sabha for casting their ballots to for the SLPP’s victory.
(Source: Ada Derana)
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
Of Course Mahinda,
The entire Nation from South to North, from East to West, are eagelry awaiting the return of the Rajapaksa and its cronies.
Mahinda R, Shiranthi R, Chamal R, Basil R, Gothabhaya R, Namal R, Yoshitha R, Rohitha R, Shashindra R, Shameendra R, Nirupama R, Udayanga W, Nishantha W, Anil Cabraal, Thilanga S, Nalaka G……….
We await your return eagerly so that the Nation could prosper, astronomically.
Dear Mahinda and Gota, we await for 16 Nov 2019.
only in your dreams so please do not wake up as your dream will shatter so sweet dreams keep sleeping
He is not dreaming.
He appears to be brain-dead!