‘Elpitiya result won’t affect the Presidential Election’
The United National Party says the results of the Elpitiya Pradeshiya Sabha Election will have no impact on the results of the Presidential Election.
Speaking at a media briefing Deputy Minister Nalin Bandara said the United National Front has fielded the most suitable individual for the November 16th Election.
The Deputy Minister said certain groups celebrating the results of the Elpitiya Election will prove to be beneficial for the UNF.
Deputy Minister Bandara highlighted that the United National Party has over the years lost the Elpitiya Pradeshiya Sabha Election, adding that at the 2015 Presidential and General Elections, the United National Front claimed wins in the area.
The Deputy Minister said Presidential candidate Minister Sajith Premadasa is not just a name restricted to a political party but is a people’s man who will work for the country.
Minister Sujeewa Senasinghe also commenting on the Elpitiya Pradeshiya Sabha Election results said the results of the Election are irrelevant to the Presidential Election.
Minister Senasinghe said according to the stats they have received, Minister Sajith Premadasa is 53-54% ahead in the Presidential race adding that they hope to increase this percentage to 55-56%.
(Source: News Radio)
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
M*dadas*a’s dumb supporters are crowing.
M*dadas*a will not receive not even 15% of the Votes cast in the presidential Elections.
Ranil knows this very well; he is preparing to work with GR as President when the Pambay* is shown the door on 16 Nov 2019.
The EC Commissioner has said that the election will cost approx LKR 6,000 million.
What a waste of money. This money could be spent in improving schools and hospitals; of course, Akila and Rajitha will eat a sum of this money if spent on schools and hospitals.
The EC Commissioner should straightaway declare War Hero GR as elected so that the country can surge forward.
Of course Moda Bandara,
The Elpitiya Result will not affect the Presidential Poll.
Going by statistics, your M*dadasa* will receive much less than the UNP as a percentage of total vote.
Please click above for the most authentic Online Survey conducted by ONLANKA.
GR is > 70% while your M*dadas*a is less than 20%.
Thank You ONLANKA editors for your excellent and authentic services.
Much appreciated. We, the millennial, love you !!!