Prices of bakery products increased
Posted in Local News
Prices of bakery products except for bread have been increased in line with the recent fuel hike, All Ceylon Bakery Owners’ Association stated.
Chairman of the Association N. K. Jayawardena said that the price increase had been determined by the bakery owners.
Accordingly, the price of fish buns, buns, and other bakery products has increased by Rs. 5 to Rs. 10.
However, this price hike does not apply to bread.
Further, the prices of flours other than those used for bakery products have also been increased, Jayawardena said.
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023