Prices of imported milk powder increased
The Milk Powder Importers’ Association has decided to increase the prices of imported powdered milk with effect from midnight today (December 30).
Accordingly, the price of a 1kg packet of imported milk powder, which was at Rs. 1,195, will be increased by Rs. 150, and the new selling price will be Rs. 1,345. The 400g packet, which was at Rs. 480, will be increased by Rs. 60, and the new selling price will be Rs. 540.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023