Prices of infant milk to be decreased
Prices of nineteen varieties of infant milk food will be decreased from midnight today as the government has decided to impose a price control for infant milk food; Minister of Internal Trade Johnston Fernando said a short while ago.
Accordingly Price Lactogen 1 was reduced by Rs 43. While NAN 1, 2. 3 were reduced by Rs 374, Rs 372, and Rs 386, respectively while Nan HA 1 and 2 were reduced by Rs 276 and Rs 200 respectively.
Price of Cow and Gate was reduced by Rs 82 while Cow and Gate Premium was reduced by Rs 2. Enfapro A+ was reduced by Rs 14 and Enfapo A+ 900g was reduced by Rs 404.
Courtesy: DM Online
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- CEYPETCO increases fuel prices October 1, 2023
- Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023