Prime Minister addresses Japanese Parliament
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremasinghe who is on an official visit to Japan commenced addressing the Japanese Parliament this morning.
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremasinghe is the third world leader who had the privilege of addressing the Japanese Parliament after US President Barack Obama and Indian PM Narendra Modi.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Parliament approves VAT (amendment) Bill December 11, 2023
- Sri Lanka reports 80,222 dengue cases with 47 deaths December 11, 2023
- Sri Lanka Parliament decides to debate VAT (amendment) Bill today December 11, 2023
- ‘Unfair, Really Surprised’: Anjum Chopra on Chamari Athapaththu going unsold at WPL Auction December 11, 2023
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023