Prime Minister sworn-in as Social Empowerment Minister
Posted in Local News
Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa was sworn in as the new Cabinet Minister of Community Empowerment and Estate Infrastructure Development before President Gotabaya Rajapaksa at the Presidential Secretariat, today (01).
With the demise of Minister Arumugam Thondaman, the ministerial portfolio fell vacant.
Secretary to the President, P.B. Jayasundera was also present on this occasion.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023