Temporary residents in Colombo and suburbs to register with police
Posted in Local News
Temporary residents in Colombo and suburbs are requested to register at the nearest Police Station, states Senior DIG for Western Province Deshabandu Tennakoon.
Accordingly, those who have not been included in the electoral register have been requested to register with the nearest station.
Police said the move is part of a programme to ensure national security.
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Bruno Divakara arrested May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023