Prime Minister Wickremesinghe awarded an honorary doctorate
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe was awarded an honorary doctorate from Deakin University in Australia for significant contributions in reforms in economy, education and human rights in Sri Lanka, Deputy Minister Harsha de Silva said.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Parliament approves VAT (amendment) Bill December 11, 2023
- Sri Lanka reports 80,222 dengue cases with 47 deaths December 11, 2023
- Sri Lanka Parliament decides to debate VAT (amendment) Bill today December 11, 2023
- ‘Unfair, Really Surprised’: Anjum Chopra on Chamari Athapaththu going unsold at WPL Auction December 11, 2023
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023