Private bank in Wattala, robbed
Posted in Local News
The Wattala branch of a bank has been robbed by an individual who arrived on a motorcycle at around 2.30 PM today (27).
The suspect who had thrown chilli powder at the security officer had entered the bank and escaped with Rs.750,000.
Wattle police is conducting further investigations.
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
Sri Lankens banks are robbed millions of Rupees by every body including their owe staff, mangers and chairmen. So what. So what the big deal when Rs 750,000 robbed by a an individual