Pujith & Hemasiri further remanded
IGP Pujith Jayasundera and former Defence Secretary Hemasiri Fernando were further remanded until November 16 by Colombo Additional Magistrate Priyantha Liyanage today.
IGP Jayasundera and Mr Fernando are charged over their failure to prevent the Easter Sunday attacks.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka moving towards social revolution – Anura December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs US $ 1.4 trillion additional investment to realise SDGs by 2030: IPS study December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Sports Minister appoints new National Sports Council December 4, 2023
- ‘We quit our stressful public sector jobs to earn £150 a month in Sri Lanka’ December 4, 2023
- Suminda Sirisena passes away December 4, 2023