Range Bandara’s son injured in accident
Posted in Local News
State Minister Palitha Range Bandara’s son has been hospitalized due to a motor accident in the Kottapitiya junction, on the Chilaw-Puttalam road.
Initial Police investigations revealed that the double cab, belonging to the Ministry of irrigation, had veered in to a house from a by-road near the Kottapitiya junction, after losing control of its speed.
The cab and house were heavily damaged due to the accident.
The 25-year-old Yashoda Range Bandara and Pradeshiya Sabha Chairman Anjana Sandaruwan were admitted to the Chilaw Hospital.
Arachchikattuwa Police is conducting further investigations.
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
Serve these crooked basted the right thing.
Serve him right these rogues.