Ranil 99% responsible for past government’s mistakes – Fonseka
United National Party (UNP) Field Marshal Sarath Fonseka says that UNP leader Ranil Wickremesinghe is responsible for 99 percent of the wrongdoing by the past government to the people.
He mentioned this addressing a public meeting held in Kiribathgoda yesterday (05).
Fonseka says that the past government forgot about the people by taking up the Yahapalanaya and UNP Leader Wickremesinghe is completely responsible for this.
Stating that their government committed many mistakes, the former Army Commander says that now they are reaping the results of them.
However, the UNP Presidential Candidate [Sajith Premadasa] became the victim of these results, he added.
(Source: Ada Derana)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Permission not given to Chinese ship to dock, India’s concerns important: Sabry September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka squad named for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 September 26, 2023
- S&P raises Sri Lanka local currency ratings to ‘CCC+/C’, says outlook stable September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023