Ranil complains to police over fraudulent document
United National Party (UNP) National Leader Ranil Wickremesinghe said he had complained to the Police Chief today with regard to a fraudulent document on which his signature and that of common opposition candidate Maithripala Sirisena had been forged.
In his complaint he said that this misleading document had been issued to the state media.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Ministry of Defence announces updates to licensing conditions for private security agencies September 27, 2023
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023