Ranjan’s UNP membership temporarily suspended
Gampaha District Parliamentarian Ranjan Ramanayake’s United National Party membership has been temporarily suspended, UNP General Secretary Akila Viraj Kariyawasam said.
He said that the decision would be approved by the Working Committee.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023